Thursday 7 February 2013

THE BIGGEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!

7 December 2012 ... THE DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET ...


Today I bought my OWN BUSINESS!!!! 

I bought PARTY FANATIX from my friend and I'm going to do parties ... parties ... and PARTIES!!!! My biggest dream came true at this second ... I still can not believe it and reality has not sunk in yet, but I am excited and scared at the same time! A feeling that I have never experienced before! Everything happened so fast ... I heard about it ... asked her about it ... applied for a loan ... got the money and here I am ... All in less than a week!

Hubby dearest and my parents are so proud of me and Shy can not wait to start with the parties!!! She said she's gonna be my little helper and now she asks me every day when we are going to start! I can not wait either and have to work off my resignation months and will officially be taking over on the 1st of April 2013 ... That gives me time to learn from the best ... Sonja ... and it gives me time to get everything ready before I take over. I want to make Sonja proud and carry on her technique in what she started and worked for in all these years!

I've been doing my own parties for many MANY years and everyone has always told me that I must do this for a living! I am blessed that this opportunity came my way and that everything worked out so well. I've always enjoyed doing it and especially in America during Halloween time! What a BLAST!!! I miss the little Trick-or-Treaters dearly every year! That is something very special to experience.

"I thank my Husband, daughter, Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister-in-Law, my Girlies in America and all my Friends and Family here for supporting me and being so happy for me! Thank you Sonja for thinking of me when you made this big decision. We wish you and your family all the best in your new journey ahead ... You are going to be AWESOME!!! I thank God for this wonderful opportunity he sent my way ... Now I finally understand why we could never get a job outside Welkom! I've been applying for both of us EVERYWHERE in South Africa and more ... He made me wait for my big moment. Thank You and thank You for always listening and helping where You can. Thank You for being in our lives and please give me what I need to do this right ... 

Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment