Saturday 20 April 2013

HELLO KITTY PARTY

6 April 2013


1st BIRTHDAY FOR DANé

This Mommy did so much effort for her little one's birthday to be special! Hello Kitty purrrrrred everywhere in the garden and it all looked fabulous after all the hard work to put it together! She was very specific of how she wanted everything to be done, so we did it that way for her! It all turned out purrrrrrfect!!!

She wanted an AIRWALKER that turned out so great and no centerpieces on the kiddies table, but on the cake table rather and everything was decorated in the colours of her choice: Fairy Pink, Baby Blue, Baby Pink, White & Yellow!!! It looked fantastic! I let the characters be made out of polystyrene and Baby helped me to make the centerpiece and painted it. I cut out the name and we glued it all up and Baby did the clouds with cotton wool! How cool is that!!!

The mommy's biggest wish was a balloon tree and with her help the 2 of us did it all!They had the perfect tree to do it! Everything was so bright and colourful!!!

I also had the opportunity again to face paint for the little ones! They had a blast!!!! This was only my 2nd time and everything went so much faster and I had really amazing request from everyone! I enjoyed every minute of it!

Thank you for using us to do your party and as always - it was SERVICE WITH A SMILE!!!

Shy standing by the Airwalker
My Party Packs
Draping for Dané
Centerpiece that Baby helped me with
Balloon tree

Spiderman
Hello Kitty
Wolf
Butterfly
Small Dalmation
Batman
Hulk
Vampire
Dalmation
All my little Face Paint buddies



WHAT WE DO:
- Balloons
- Face Painting
- Centerpieces
- Party Packs
- Polystyrene Forms
- Jumping Castles
- Tables, Chairs, Chair Covers, Table Cloths, Tie backs for the little ones
- Draping and Décor
- We deliver, set-up and pick up for you

No comments:

Post a Comment