Saturday 20 April 2013

ANGRY BIRDS PARTY

13 April 2013

DANDRé TURNS 6 

I nearly died when this mommy walked into the shop en told me the theme for her son's 6th birthday!!! Finally some colours!!! This is gonna be the best party ever!!! I had SO much fun doing this - I can not even begin to tell you!!!!!!! 

The first thing that popped into my head was COLOURS & FEATHERS!!! I am gonna do everything bright and flashy like the birds of a feather deserves it to be (hie-hie-hie)!!! 

I did everything in BLACK, WHITE, RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW!!! It was too cute! My party packs was in BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW & RED and I did it with a real Angry Bird face in 3D - with the eye brows, bubble eyes and beaks that I made! Too cute! On the top of it I did bright and colourful feathers. 

I also made a colourful stand with tie backs draped in different colours and Angry Bird faces from the top to the bottom and I decided to put 2 balloon bundles on both sides of it! 

I had polystyrene forms made in Angry Birds and I had a tree made for them to sit on! That turned out too cute and we planted it in sand on the table for the centerpiece and put Dandré name with sticks into the sand! 

I had my little helpers with me ... Daddy & Shyenne ... The whole table was decorated in blue, green, yellow and red with the cute plates, party packs, a cold drink for each and then I scattered around some Angry Bird Tags that I made and wished Dandré a Happy Birthday in a few of them too! 

Because of all the colours - I did not tie up a balloon for each, but we did a big bundle and put it on the food table to bring out the colour there too! Oh ... this was just so fabulous!

Thank you so much for using PARTY FANATIX!! We do appreciate it! 

We got in and out of there and gave them ... A SERVICE WITH A SMILE!!!

Flap Flap ... my story is out!!

My little feathered friend PARTY PACKS
The stand with all the ANGRY BIRD faces
Balloons on both sides of it
Front of the table with Dandré's name
Baby plated the tree in sand
Other side of table with more ANGRY BIRDS
 


Scattered tags on the table

Beautiful ANGRY BIRD cake
The cutest ANGRY BIRD cup cakes
 WHAT WE DO:

- Party Packs with candy
- Polystyrene Forms
- Cakes & Cup Cakes
- Decorations
- Balloons
- Centerpieces
- Make, Do, Set Up, Picks up everything for you

No comments:

Post a Comment