Friday 8 February 2013

"I DON'T EAT THAT"!!!

12 & 13 JANUARY 2013:

SHY STARTS EATING BREAD & EGGS:

It's a miracle!!! I thought this day would never come!!! 

I think I have the only 4-year old that does not eat bread! Her lunch box is so boring every day! It's either cheese with viennas or cheese with pollony, cheese and ham and so it goes on. Sometimes she will have bacon kips or pro-vita with cheese on or cheese spread and that's it! Don't even get me started on egg ... that's just a no-no!!! 

Today Shy actually came to me and asked me if she can have a bite of my boiled egg and I gave her some and she ate it!!! She also ate a whole coctail bun by herself! We were stunned! I am really proud of her and told her so! I hope this keeps up! 

But she LOVES calamari, baked beans, spicy chips, cans and cans of mussels or oysters ... HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT (hie-hie-hie) ... And a sweet tooth ... my little Shy LOVES her candy and cake!!! 



Does your child have problems with eating and how do you deal with it. 

Tell me about the creative lunch boxes you pack for your kids!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment