Friday 15 February 2013

SPIDERMAN PARTY

19 January 2013


My very first party to do on my own!!!

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nervous for this one! This was my big one to pop out and do what I do and it was so much fun! My little family helped me and we stood together as one!

This little boy turned 3 years old and his parents gave him a Spiderman Party at Bundu Game Lodge!!! How lucky is he!!! Everything was set up in blue and red and we topped it off by putting spiderwebs and spiders where we can. It was a VERY windy day, so we hard a hard time for the webs to stay put and everything blew EVERYWHERE!! The cherry on top was the balloons ... they kept popping from the heat!!! 

Goodness ... Thinking back I did not know how we did it, but it turned out great and the parents were so happy!!! That's what its all about ... SERVICE WITH A SMILE ... because with great powers comes great responsibility (hie-hie-hie) ...











My exhausted helpers ... Daddy & Shy relaxing!!!

WHAT WE DO:
Polystyrene Figurines
Balloons
Cakes & Cup Cakes
We offer Venues



No comments:

Post a Comment