Thursday 18 April 2013

NEW BABY FOR PARTY FANATIX

15 March 2013

A HUGE GIFT FROM MY HUSBAND  ...
FOR MY NEW BUSINESS:

In the line of my business you need a pick-up truck!!! The tables and chairs won't fit into a normal car and so far I've been very blessed and lucky for Sonja to borrow me her pick-up truck every time I need to do a function, but we realized that that arrangement can not last forever and that sooner or lady I'm gonna be in trouble to get business done!!!

My husband has been car shopping this whole week and we found my perfect little dream pick-up truck in a jiffy! A little 2011 Nissan NP200 ... Everything went so quick and well and today when I got home for us to go and pick her up ... SHE WAS ALREADY STANDING IN THE GARAGE!!! Baby organized with the salesman to come and deliver it at home and inside was 2 bottles of wine too!!! How fabulous was that!!! She's soooooooo beautiful and Shyenne decided with me to name her LADY STARLET!!

Thank you Baby for this huge and amazing gift!!! It's so pretty and I will take really good care of it! Thank you Shy for picking the perfect name with you! You guys are so awesome!!! 

Thank you God for this amazing gift that came our way to make my business grow. We thank you dearly and from the bottom of our hearts! Please help  me to make YOU proud - Amen!

I have AMAZING plans for Lady Starlet in the near future, but that's more news for another time!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment