Wednesday 24 April 2013

LADY STARLET'S NEW "JACKET"

22 April 2013

I HAVE THE PRETTIEST PICK-UP TRUCK IN THE WORLD

Oh ... this few weeks felt like YEARS!!! I was so excited on getting my pick-up truck branded! I was like a child getting a new toy! I saw the designs and everything before and approved it and all just turned out so great! To see my child's face on my pick-up truck's sides and bonnet everyday is just so wonderful! She is so beautiful and what a perfect age to be, so I could use her! 

I had a lot of friends helping me to achieve this moment and I would like to take this moment and thank each and everyone of them:

Jenny of GAP - for the designs, branding and hours they spend to do it for me! 
Hester of Photos by Hes - for taking the beautiful pictures of the kids on my side doors. Also for borrowing your children to be in the photo with Shy.
Christelle - my baker - for baking the amazing and delicious Cat Cake for us to be in the picture. Also for borrowing your children to be in the photo with Shy.
Sabeth - my caterer - for making the delicious and colourful platter of food for the picture. Also for borrowing your child to be in the photo with Shy.
Shyenne - my dearest and wonderful daughter - for being mommy's big girl and for giving me such a beautiful and picture perfect door picture - just the way you are! I love you forever! 
Daddy - for helping me set up everything and for believing in me! Love you lots!

Last, but not least ... thank you for each little one for being so good and working so well together for making this big moment come true! In the picture with Shyenne are: Juan & Henze, Tamzin & Simone and our little Alandri! Without you guys - we would not have been able to do this! 

Thank you so much for everyone! I have the perfect team and can not imagine my life without you! Needless to say - we had a blast eating the cake and lekker sandwiches afterwards (hie-hie-hie)!!! 

My little angel Shyenne on the door with her friends


Beautiful picture by Hessie - aren't they cute!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment